There can be several reasons why girls and women wear panty liners. In general, this type of hygiene product is intended to absorb and neutralize natural secretions from the external genital organs. The main task of “daily” is to keep underwear clean and fresh.
Taking into account the female physiology, using panty liners is natural and convenient. Indeed, normally, every woman has normal vaginal secretion, which, for various reasons, can vary in composition and intensity. The nature of the discharge largely depends on the day of the menstrual cycle, the presence of concomitant gynecological pathology and the individual characteristics of the organism.
As a rule, girls and women use panty liners to build confidence. This is especially important if the fair sex has (or may appear) abundant or specific discharge from the vagina. Most often, panty liners are used in the following cases:
• before menstruation, for a kind of "safety net";
• after "menstruation" to protect against residual discharge;
• during ovulation, when the vaginal secretion becomes more abundant;
• during critical days, together with the use of a tampon, for maximum protection;
• in the absence of the opportunity to carry out the usual hygiene procedures ( shower, bath, etc.), for example, on a long trip;
• during treatment with vaginal suppositories, as the components of the latter can stain the laundry;
• if there are problems with health (urinary incontinence, genital infections, etc.).
When using panty liners, it is very important to follow these rules:
• the pad should be changed at least every 3 hours ;
• at night, you can use only special hygiene products;
• you should choose products made from natural materials without unnecessary impregnation and fragrances.
If these recommendations are not followed, "daily" can harm health and contribute to the development of a number of pathological conditions (allergies, exacerbation of chronic infections of the genital organs, etc.).
Because marketing. With tz. hygiene is an excellent breeding ground for bacteria. Their wearing is justified only with scanty menstrual flow, but then they need to be changed every one and a half to two hours. In everyday life, it is better to change your panties every day and wash your madam more often.
P.S. If your cycle is so unstable that you have to insure yourself every day, run to the doctor, because this is not normal.
So that the panties do not become disposable. Everyone has it differently, but many girls have quite abundant discharge, which, sorry, then dry out on their panties and do not wash well, change them at least once an hour. Much easier to use spacers.
Situations are different. Some girls wear in anticipation of menstruation, when the cycle is not stable and you do not know exactly when that day will come. Those who use tampons are covered by daily pads. There are also various diseases and malfunctions in the body that cause any discharge or bleeding.
Panty liners allow you not to worry about the cleanliness of your underwear during the day. They are needed:
● Before and after menstruation. Sometimes a pad "for every day" is used as a safety net on the eve of the onset of menstruation.
● After - to protect against residual, smearing discharge.
● During menstruation, if the girl uses tampons. The daily routine will serve as additional protection for the underwear.
● Some panty liners also have a scent that is designed to mask the smell of discharge.
● During ovulation, when intravaginal secretion increases dramatically.
● Panty liners help keep you clean when you're on a long journey and don't have the time to shower or change your underwear.