How scary to live when in the picture of the world and, the virus and the bacteria are one and the same. And they come back. Prostamol uno is an excellent drug for the treatment of prostatitis. There is also a chinch preparation with the same active ingredient. Only, in addition to creeping palm extract, there is also zinc in chinch, and nettle root extract and pumpkin seeds. All of these substances are usually found in popular drugs that are prescribed for the treatment and prevention of prostatitis. And in chinch they are in one preparation at once.
Very often, the cause of recurrence of prostatitis is insufficiently effective previous treatment, or non-compliance with the doctor's recommendations (duration of treatment, dose, combination of drugs). Recurrent exacerbation of prostatitis can be recognized by the symptoms:
• Drawing pains in the groin
• Discomfort when urinating
• Decreased erectile function
• Possible fever and chills
Also provocateurs of recurrence of prostatitis can be the following factors:
• Hypothermia. Exposure to cold temperatures lowers immunity, which can provoke an exacerbation of chronic infection and, as a result, inflammation. Prostatitis is often exacerbated during the off-season - spring and autumn.
• Frequent change of partners. Prostatitis can be exacerbated when disease-causing bacteria from another partner enter the prostate gland while neglecting barrier contraception.
• Physical inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle. Low physical activity provokes stagnation of blood in the small pelvis, which is a factor of exacerbation of prostatitis.
• Bad habits. Alcohol abuse and smoking disrupt blood circulation, provoke stagnation, reduce immunity, which negatively affects the health of the genital area in men.
• Stress. Exacerbation of prostatitis can be caused by constant nervous strain. The stress hormone causes vasospasm, reduces the body's defenses, which increases the risk of developing inflammatory processes.
Treatment of prostatitis is prescribed by a urologist and has an individual character. You may need a course of antibiotic therapy, anti-inflammatory drugs, suppositories, multivitamin supplements, as well as physiotherapy and exercise therapy. The right treatment, combined with adherence to all recommendations, increases the chances of successful healing and reduces the risk of relapse.
The urologist of the Medical Center "XXI Century" Andrei Sergeevich Selivanov answers your question:
A number of reasons can predispose to repeated exacerbation of prostatitis, for example, decreased immunity, irregular sex life, sedentary lifestyle, sexually transmitted infections, hypothermia, alcohol abuse, the presence of foci of chronic infection in the body (carious teeth, chronic tonsillitis, etc.). All these factors either facilitate the penetration of infection into the prostate gland, or lead to stagnant processes in the small pelvis, deterioration of the blood supply to the pelvic organs, which, in turn, contributes to the multiplication of bacteria and increased inflammation in the prostate gland.
Actually, the whole point of the question is in the header, without details.