First, let's agree that the healthcare system and the level of medicine are not the same thing. There may be specialists and equipment in the country, but at the same time, medical services are very expensive and not available to everyone. The health care system is just a set of measures taken by the state so that high-tech assistance can be provided to all or the majority. The Swedes are most fortunate here. The medicine is at the highest level, the specialists are great, the equipment is the best. Almost everything is free here, except for dentistry. By the way, under 19 years old dentistry is also free. Further - Switzerland. Medical services are expensive, but there are several levels of insurance, selected based on needs and budget. But! Ambulance services are not even included in the basic package. This is a minus. South Korea is next. There are high-level specialists, high-tech equipment, and a good level of service. And most importantly, the cost differs from European countries by about half. Now - Australia. The level is not inferior to European countries, while about 75% of medical services are funded by public health. The remaining 25% are private medical institutions. Italy closes the top five. Most medical services are provided free of charge, including calling an ambulance at home and performing complex operations in hospitals. The level is quite European.
There is a good article on this topic, there are top 10 countries with the best healthcare. Sweden is considered the first in the world. https://visasam.ru/emigration/vybor/lucshaya-medicina-v-mire.html