I don’t want to upset anyone, but most likely you will die a painful death.
The fact is that, as far as I know, the blood contains various parasites.
If you dig in deeper, then you can estimate that the blood in the stomach will begin to coagulate, and if there is a lot of it, then you will definitely vomit.
Well, about the fact that you can get sick with botulism (a terrible disease that is caused by poisoning), I and I won't remind you, because we are not stupid and we will definitely remember this fact before sipping blood.
And you will get tired of drinking blood all the time. Firstly, it needs to be found fresh somewhere all the time, and secondly, it is tasteless.
First, there are problems with digestion, then a rather painful death. In short, little pleasant.
This is because nutrition, even with varied, but only animal food, does not cover the needs of the body - in ancient times in eastern countries there was a sophisticated punishment through feeding boiled meat. And blood in its composition is generally far from any balanced nutrition.