I remember when I was a child they scared that if you swallow gum, it will take a very long time to digest and you don’t need to do that!
In the end, I didn’t listen to anyone and still swallowed. I’m 24 with me and everything is fine with my stomach, it all depends on the body)
Based on my experience, I can say that absolutely nothing. During my childhood, I have swallowed so many gum that it's scary to think. And the appendix is still in place (maybe it's just luck).
The chewing gum will pass through the esophagus into the stomach, then bypassing the duodenum, passing through the upper intestines, it will be in the lower.
Depending on the quality of food, its composition and the state of metabolism of your body, it will naturally leave the rectum during the day.