One of the dishes that I may not have invented first, but very easy to cook and quickly, is noodles in tomato sauce with fish.
Take 3 packs of instant noodles, boil in water without adding spices, some oil. Cook for a short time so that the noodles remain stringy and do not soften too much. Pour out the water, put the noodles on a plate.
Take a can of canned food in tomato (according to your taste, but in my opinion sprat is not very good there, the best option is sardine). Pour the sauce over the noodles, stir gently. Lay out pieces of fish on top. Here's the spaghetti for an amateur!)))
My goal for 2016 is to learn how to cook the next 12 dishes. You can use them as a starting point for your learning:
1) Chili con Carne - meat / minced meat with chili and beans (Mexican version) or without them (Texas version). The first one turns out to be very nourishing, it lasts for a long time.
3) Spanish tortilla - can hardly be anything more bachelor than potatoes drenched in eggs. Unless to serve it with mayonnaise dumplings ...
4) Risotto - rice + chicken broth + white wine To begin with.
5) Shakshuka - scrambled eggs in capsup
6) Viennese schnitzel - I don't know how I ended up here, not the most rational dish in terms of the ratio of effort / result.
7) Pasta carbonara - as bequeathed in the question "what to cook for a girl if all her life cooked only sausages "
8) Chicken with mushrooms in a creamy sauce. When there are 3 ingredients in a dish - it's hard to mess up
11) Yorkshire pudding - I added because I'm in England, I need take the opportunity to learn. But in general, of course, this cannot be called a dish.
12) Prairie oyster - one cocktail crept into the list. If Jeeves and Worcester is to be believed, it removes a hangover. It won't hurt a bachelor.
What kind of dishes does a bachelor want to eat - let him learn to cook such. It's all as elementary as a cast iron iron. If you want nyaka - look for a recipe on the Internet, buy groceries, watch a video on preparation and repeat
Well, in my opinion, the easiest, first of all, is macaroni and cheese, scrambled eggs, meat marinated and fried in a pan or baked in the oven .... and there are many such recipes.
And it's better to find girl))