- Peanuts are a very nutritious product.
- Normalizes the hormonal balance of the human body.
- Rich in linoleic acid, which prevents the development of sclerosis .
- Has a strong antioxidant effect.
- Improves the immune system and strengthens the nervous system.
- Increases blood clotting.
- Promotes the prevention of gallstone disease and bowel cancer, removes harmful substances from the body and normalizes the digestive processes.
- Positively affects vital human functions.
- Prevents diseases of the digestive system.
- Returns tone and strength to a depleted body.
- Stabilizes blood pressure, metabolic processes, reduces the risk of a heart attack and other diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- The skin of peanut kernels causes allergic reactions.
- Harmful to patients with arthritis, gout and arthrosis.
- May contain toxic substances - aflatoxins.
- Peanuts bought fried can infect a person with E. coli, tuberculosis, salmonellosis and other infectious diseases.
- High in fat and calories.
- Makes the blood thicker, slows down blood flow, which damages blood vessels.
Useful for the immune, digestive systems, antioxidant, but there are no more than 6-8 pieces a day, because it increases blood coagulability and with arthrosis things 3.