1) Decide for yourself what is the purpose of your visit to the gym. Gain muscle mass and make a relief, just lose weight and so on. Next, choose the necessary simulators, you can read on the Internet or consult with a trainer.
2) Don't drink a lot of water during your workout.
3) Minimize bad habits, otherwise the body after exertion may more suffer from everyday cigarettes or beer.
4) Nutrition. Healthy, depending on the purpose of visiting the gym again. But most importantly, rational! There is nothing like a balanced diet. You can't just completely exclude proteins or fats or carbohydrates! The body will answer you, do not even hesitate.
5) Make hygiene. If you do not want to pick up anything "superfluous", then carry with you a hand sanitizer. After exercise and contact with the machine, you can quickly disinfect your hands.
6) Do not forget about the regime of work and rest. If you plowed at work all day, completely exhausted, then maybe you shouldn't visit the gym at such moments. Everyone's choice, but this way you can plant your health , and not vice versa strengthen. Everything is individual, listen to yourself.
7) There are simulators where you need to know exactly how to use them correctly. How much to bend or extend your knees when lifting a load, and so on. Feel free to ask. Otherwise, you can overdo it and even become a patient of the trauma department.
8) Be respectful. There are simulators that are in very small quantities in gyms, but they are quite in demand. If you see how someone has been waiting for a long time, and you can work out on another, then do not be greedy. And that is, those who, unnecessarily, especially, even for 2 hours, stick out in the same place, especially like the walker girls So this lady comes to the hall, gets on the path and walks slowly and measuredly! And that's her whole workout! Go outside, go to the park and walk. My subjective opinion.