In order not to gain weight, you need to eat functional foods. This food is environmentally friendly, enriched with biologically active natural ingredients. These are polyunsaturated fatty acids, amino acids, antioxidants, natural dietary fiber, probiotics, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
In any case, in order to start correcting any problem in the body, to understand what diseases these are, consultation with a specialist in nutrition.
An example of a basic functional food:
Breakfast - proteins (meat, fish, seafood, eggs, nuts, legumes, hard cheese) Lunch - fats (fatty meat, egg yolk, sour cream, vegetable oils) Dinner - carbohydrates in the form of fiber.
Read more in my article: https://healthbeautytravel.ru/zdorove/chto-takoe-funkcionalnoe-pitanie
To lose weight, don't need to starve , just eat right , and exercise will make it much easier to create a calorie deficit, and it is with it that weight loss occurs.
Remove from the diet or at least significantly reduce the use:
In order not to feel hunger, in the morning, eat cereals and pasta (complex carbohydrates) - they give energy to the body and a feeling of fullness. Add protein to them - lean meat, fish, seafood. In the afternoon, it is better to lean on protein - eggs, cottage cheese, fish and meat, legumes and soy products.
And if you add to all this classes in the gym or simple jogging , then weight will begin to decline.
We are switching to a low-carb diet, or better to a keto system. And satiety and health will be. The need for harmful products will disappear, there will be no waste. Although, you will be surprised when you realize that some products are not harmful at all, although they fell under this label. Read the article - there is something to think about. https://olivadar.ru/a231708-olivkovoe-maslo-kak.html
Well, here you just need to observe yourself and that's it ... Look at how the body reacts to food and draw conclusions about what you tolerate well and what not, whether there are problems with digestion or with mood, and so on ..
I've lost weight from 86 to 59, when I started eating long-acting carbohydrates, gave up sweets, trans fats, margarine, palm oil (I ate only natural) ...
I didn't drink a lot of water. .to. I can't drink a lot, but I drank a lot of tea and coffee, it's not very good because joints suffer, but I didn't really want to eat ...
In the morning I could eat oatmeal, and at lunchtime, simple tea with 2 puff tongues (I have such a weakness), but on this fuel I could work until evening =) In the evening, vegetables and beef or buckwheat with meat ...
In general, the main secret is to be less nervous, to do something that captivates and brings pleasure ...
And yes, more move, the essence of movement is in hemodynamic function, not in building up meat. More movement - more blood circulation - higher metabolism =)
Now, on the contrary, I am gaining weight slowly because I move a little ... And I get nervous a lot (I eat stress) ... = (But I know for sure that it works.
It's simple. Give up sweet, too salty, harmful. Eat often and in small meals. Try to consume long-digestible carbohydrates (rice, buckwheat, cereals, porridge, pasta from durum wheat). These carbs will keep you feeling full for a long time. Don't forget also about proteins in the form of meat, vegetables and fruits. Drink plenty of water. After a few weeks of this regimen, you will no longer want to eat the way you used to. And if you want to lose weight, connect sports. Although, even such a diet without exercising will already become an assistant for you in the fight against extra pounds.
I completely disagree with the above: you don't need that much fiber, you don't need that much either (raw foodists drink a lot of water because of fiber, because it starts bloating and upset if it is consumed in large quantities), So you get a decent amount of water with food. It is necessary to drink, of course, but following the needs of the body, pushing water into oneself through force does not stand up to any criticism, it is simply not rational.
You will be satiated and healthy from good nutrition, not from 1 kg of unprocessed vegetables in one sitting. I don't understand the phrase "gives a lot of good energy" - I don't remember that glucose gives good and bad energy, it's not "star wars" with good and bad guys. Energy, it is also in Africa - energy. But the body will not be satisfied with carbohydrates alone. Eat meat, eat fats, eat cottage cheese and a bunch of other products necessary for your body. And on a note: the diet should not consist of a specific menu or a specific list of products: there should be variety in the diet, otherwise micronutrients will simply not be obtained from. I will tell you this: eat everything, BUT: 1) keep in mind that if you want to lose weight, observe a deficit. 2) Consider that for the normal functioning of the body you need not only vegetables, but good nutrition , which will give you more wholesome.
3) Take note of monitoring the quality of the food you consume (for example, sausage: there is a lot of fat and little protein (not rational), but in pink salmon or sardines or just there is a lot of protein in a piece of meat, or at least there is a balance between proteins and fats (rationally). The same is with chocolate, if you do not go beyond the deficit threshold, taking into account the chocolate, you can eat it, but it will not be healthier than a full dinner .
4) Buy a kitchen scale: if you set a goal to lower your body fat percentage - don't be fooled. Intuitive eating is game, believe me. And there will be no problems with accuracy and rationality, at least you can track what you are doing wrong, and draw conclusions based on your calculations. But again, if you are honest with yourself, there will be no problems. 5) the problem "I like to eat a lot" - will disappear when you start to eat well, and not quickly snack on sneakers, from which you will want to eat again in 30-60 minutes. 6) The simpler and more varied you will have food , the easier it will be for you to go through life with him, you will look good, and the healthier will be good, and there will be no discomfort. And also problems, like "I lost 10 kg in the first week, I gained 11 in the second week. kg ".
I also really like to eat a lot. Now I weigh 70 kg, and before we weighed 105. In the five years that have passed since my weight loss, the weight has not returned. I still eat a lot, but I eat wisely. So we listen carefully:
1) You will be full only from what is digested for a long time. Almost everything that has been industrially processed in some way is digested very quickly. Everyone is very fond of fast saturation now, so for you everything is grinded and mixed as much as possible so that the feeling of satiety comes quickly. But it will very quickly be replaced by hunger again. Conclusion: we stop eating all bars, chocolates, rolls, all fast food, all semi-finished products such as nuggets, any ready-made pieces and everything unnatural.
2) Instead, start eating more foods that contain dietary fiber: vegetables (not potatoes, but tough vegetables), fruits, unprocessed cereals, bran . All this is digested for a long time, gives a lot of good energy and, moreover, cleans the body of that nasty thing that you have already accumulated. This is, as it were, the main secret of a healthy diet - normal natural products, consumed in the most unprocessed form .
3) Then everything is as usual: we have a normal hearty breakfast, normal lunch, poor and not late for dinner. We snack on fruits, nuts and all sorts of seeds (only in unfried and unsalted form).
4) We endlessly drink water, with or without reason. Try to fill yourself with water when you want to eat for no reason and at the wrong time.
And finally, briefly my diet: a lot of fruits, vegetables in huge quantities every day (tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, celery, carrots, cucumbers, herbs, lettuce, various cabbage), cereals and legumes (chickpeas, beans, lentils, bulgur), a lot of oatmeal and oat bran, fish and seafood (I don't eat meat), and all this is cooked, not fried, seasoned with spices, and not salt, and eaten with pleasure in huge portions.