Why it is undesirable to sleep on your stomach:
1) The cervical spine is in an unnatural position, which can lead to pain and poor blood circulation in the brain.
2) The pressure on the internal organs, including the diaphragm, therefore the supply of oxygen to the body deteriorates.
3) Access of oxygen and minimal to the skin of the face, which can lead to early appearance of wrinkles.
What is best sleeping position? It seems to me that this is lying on your back, and here's why:
Lying on your back
1) The facial muscles in this position relax, and a good flow of oxygen comes to the skin of the face. Result- fresh appearance, and late appearance of wrinkles.
2) There is practically no pressure on the stomach and other abdominal organs, which reduces the risk of heartburn.
3) The load on the spine is minimal, this allows him to "rest".
But, this position has a minus.
Lying on his back
1) The position is not suitable for those who snore, suffer from sleep apnea, or bruxism, while they increase.
Soldier, on the back, hands at the seams. I have never looked, this position is advised as the healthiest (only if you have no problems with the respiratory system). True, I’m not familiar with it, I don’t know how it will be for you.