You are talking about losing weight as buying tights. This is not an easy and certainly not a quick process, unless of course you want the pounds to come back. I myself went on diets, but the weight returned. The most optimal is proper nutrition. I started to monitor nutrition relatively recently. There is an application 10Levels, where calories are calculated for you and a PP menu for every day with recipes is selected. Very comfortably. In any case, if you want high quality, it won't be fast. Although everyone has a different concept of "fast".
Remove sugar and bread from food completely. Fatty too. Add vegetables and fruits. Otherwise, you can do whatever you want
My wife was able to amaze me in just a couple of months
It's not so difficult
1) 10-15 minutes jogging every morning right after you wake up
2) Porridge for breakfast, it is nutritious and at the same time does not put on weight, ideal oatmeal (preferably as few additives as possible)
3) Limit the diet of sweets, something like no more than 1 chocolate in 4-5 days.
4) Stir your usual diet with vegetables and fruits
5) Do not difficult physical exercises 15-20 minutes a day after work / school
6) Drink plenty of water, 1-2 glasses per hour
7) Eliminate fast food and fatty and heavy foods in general from the diet.
8) Eat 5-6 times a day in small portions, preferably at the same time.
This can help you, the truth is that you will lose weight quickly, unfortunately there is no question. All "quick" weight loss ends with even faster gains of mass more than before losing weight, so do not rush and follow yourself, you will succeed.