The human brain has great plasticity, it is important to properly stimulate it. To develop it, you need to develop, adapt to everything and improve our lives. Useful everyday exercises not only train your memory but also strengthen it.
1) Concentrate your attention.
Focus on everything you do throughout the day. For example, give your friend your full attention when talking to a friend. You can retell from time to time in your own words what he says.
Meditation for 10 minutes a day gives good results.
2) Menetechnics is a technique of memorizing and increasing the amount of memory through association in our imagination.
3) Games for the development of intelligence. Use programs for brain stimulation programs.
4) Active memories strengthen memory. These can be facts, events, impressions (how the day was spent, what was for breakfast / lunch / dinner, characters of the books read).
5) A good sleep systematizes everything that we have learned during the day.
Good sleep habits are important:
Sleep 7 to 8 hours a day;
Rest in a dark place, without noise (you can use earplugs). Limit the use of electronic devices before bed, the light of screens can negatively affect sleep.
Eliminate coffee or caffeinated drinks in the afternoon. Last coffee after meals so that there are no problems with sleep.
The mode of the day matters. Better to go to bed and get up at the same time every day.
6) Physical activity each time brings more and more benefits to our brain.
7) Healthy food. Foods have a direct impact on our brains. It is better to take fruits, vegetables and legumes as the basis of the diet. Choose multigrain cereals, breads and pasta. Limiting highly processed foods, sugar and salt is important. Chocolate can improve memory (85% cocoa).
8) Keep your brain active with exercise. Any activity that involves solving new problems is effective. Try to avoid activities that you are good at doing. Learn new things (playing a musical instrument, performing a difficult song). Remember what you would like to learn (speak a foreign language, play chess, etc.).
9) Communication. Do not sit at home, meet with friends, loved ones. Better to lead a fulfilling social life, it helps to improve memory.
10) Relieve yourself of stress. Relaxation and meditation techniques will help.
Read more about how to improve memory in the article
To improve your memory you need to learn languages , and verses .
Why learn poetry.) Poems develop memory for children and adolescents.
Why learn a language.) If you learn a language, then it’s there you need to memorize words, expressions, etc. and so if you repeat the memory will be developed.
There is a simple way to improve memory: the simultaneous movement of the pupils of the eyes from side to side for 30 seconds a day helps to activate the areas of the brain responsible for memory.
Try supplements .... the same Eleutherococcus improves brain activity well ... True, I took it together with the triple omega-3 (from Evalar) .... apparently, everything worked together .... really no more complaining)
Well, I'll take an example of how I improved my memory when I was in school. Obviously, a person is much better at remembering the information in which he is interested. For example, if physics is boring to you, you will have to spend a lot of time to understand and remember the definitions and terms. In order to remember the necessary information in an unloved subject, it is necessary to read it several times and understand what is in it. It has been proven many times that the more we repeat some material, the better we will remember it.
Put information on the shelves for memorization. If you need to learn a formula, then be sure to analyze an example of its use and understand what its essence is. If you need to own this or that text, then make a summary of it. If you have any questions while memorizing, be sure to sort them out. The material will be assimilated much better if a person independently obtains what is needed. If you do not understand any words in your abstract or textbook, then do not be lazy to look at their meanings, it will be much easier to remember.
Mark those moments when you have a lot of difficulty remembering something, and work on them. Make yourself a little cheat sheet. However, you should not write all the information on them, it is more beneficial for the development of memory to make associative drawings or notes on them, and your brain itself must remember the most important things.
Take some object and carefully, without taking your eyes off and without being distracted, consider it for 30 seconds. Then, closing your eyes, reproduce the image of the seen object to yourself. If you can't remember some of the details, take another look at the subject. Close your eyes again and try to mentally recreate the image you remember until you can do it in all the smallest detail.
Try to remember in detail how you spent the previous day. Try to reproduce everything that happened the day before, without missing anything.
The school curriculum does not just include the study of poems, because memorizing a poem helps to develop and improve memory and attention, the more poems you memorize, the easier it is for you memorization of the next is given. It will be more difficult and effective to learn a verse in a foreign language.
Learning foreign languages improves memory and develops attention. This is one of the most effective ways to improve memory. Spending only 15 minutes a day learning new words will not only improve your memory, but also enrich your foreign language vocabulary, which certainly won't be superfluous.