Viferon is a good thing for rotavirus. The first day we lay in a layer, gave only absorbents. And with them, the doctor said it was useless to use some pills, they did not give the desired effect. And when I wrote out the candles and I started to put it on, then the son came to life, began not only to drink, but also to eat a little. Now I know for sure that if we catch this virus, I will buy candles right away, they are really easier to cure with.
It is imperative to give activated carbon, it very well removes all the muck from the body. Well, drink more, it's better if it's just pure water. And eating with rotovirus does not work at all (((
My children got it last year, got sick with rotovirus. Well, everything is somehow in a mild form with us, maybe because the doctor prescribed Viferon on time. I began to light candles and went on the mend, and the frequent urge to use the toilet stopped and vomiting.