I have a combined type of skin. I noticed from myself that when I eat properly for at least 2 weeks, there is a result. The skin does not emit so much fat, the comedy is not, everything is clean. How I eat badly (fried meat, cabbage soup on meat, fried potatoes, so everything comes back. skin is like a pancake, comedones ...
you generally need to detox, then just almost proper nutrition and the intervals between food creams for 3 hours. well, WATER! everything is banal)
This is a very serious and difficult question. I struggle with them for a long time, I tried a lot of things, not everything always helped, but I learned and understood a lot. So:
1) You are unlikely to be helped by random advice from the Internet quickly and for a long time, simply because this is a super individual question, which is influenced by a lot of factors. Only by trial and error. I myself every time, trying something new, hoped that this is the very thing that will save me from acne once and for all - but this does not happen. You will need to work and wait patiently.
2) But there is something that you can do right now (or stop doing it), which, at least, will not aggravate your condition and maybe help:
- Wash your face well twice a day (no more). Good - that is, thoroughly and possibly with the help of auxiliary tools (sponges, brushes, other things). And also - not cheap store-bought washers (please read about aggressive surfactants, remember their names and never buy washers that contain them again). Do cleansing masks periodically. This is what to do when there are comedones, that is, excessive sebum is produced.
- Never touch your face, except when you wash your face. Don't crush acne. This is just an axiom, and no need to argue.
- Think about nutrition. It affects the skin 100%. From my own experience I say: completely abandoning sweets, I noticed a very good result. You should also be careful with fried, coffee and alcohol. I wrote a lot about this here:
A magic free remedy for acne.
3) Seriously treat comedones definitely not on your own. There are many reasons, both obvious (excessive production of sebum, for example) and others more complex. You can just treat the wrong thing. I implore you not to try all sorts of serious drugs and pharmaceutical ointments on your own and without a doctor, because you will do terrible deeds (I burned my face with one popular ointment, it's a nightmare).
And finally: please be patient. You have to wait, pimples (and scars from them) do not go away instantly. Be careful with rave reviews from people who have been helped by one magic remedy; is unlikely to be the same with you. But if you are serious, then reconsider your habits, start studying the issue in more detail, limit your diet (it certainly will not hurt) and start going to doctors. The sooner you start treating your skin, the faster it will become healthy. With age, acne scars stop disappearing without a trace (as it happens at 20 years old), people have to go to all kinds of mesotherapy (this is when corners are pricked under your skin, it is very painful and unpleasant). In general, good luck and be patient! Everything will definitely be fine!
I went to the beautician. She said that I need a consultation with an endocrinologist-gynecologist. I will say that I needed to get rid of comedones and a small amount of blackheads. I will even write medications, but I advise you to go through a consultation. Every evening I had to drink retinol - these are drops, vitamins. Next, apply effezel ointment, and azelik in the morning. Ointments are not cheap, but they really help. The face must be hidden from the sun, because it only exacerbates the situation. You cannot press them, since this is an accumulation of all subcutaneous homne, which itself could not come out, and with your help, all this will also become inflamed, there is also a risk of infecting, decide for yourself, in general. Observe hygiene, buy foam for washing. Do not go cheap with products and cosmetics, these are all factors of the disease. Also go to nitrogen (a procedure at a beautician), nitrogen dries the skin, again after it you need as little sun, otherwise pigmentation will appear, repeat the procedure about five times, it is not expensive ~ 300r. Good luck!
P.s invest in yourself and it will give a result, folk methods rarely help in such cases)