Do they go crazy with neurosis?
How To Understand The Personality Profile For The Neurotic
I was diagnosed with VSD and PA 2 years ago.
I turned to 2 psychotherapists, both doctors said it was neurosis. Several facts that I’m going crazy are frightening:
1) OCD obsessive thoughts, fear that I’ll start doing some rash actions.
2) severe dizziness and the world seems unreal, as if I’m watching myself from the outside, it is still disturbed focusing my vision, as if I was looking at the world through a film.
3) before going to sleep, there are mostly some frame pictures in my head that I’m dying or suffocating, and at this moment it really seems that I’m starting to choke, as if I’m not breathing on purpose.
4) fear of being photographed or writing my emotions in a diary (sometimes it seems to me that I look pale in a photograph, a thought arises, what if this is my last photo and I will die?) I'm afraid to write about myself in a diary (although the therapist recommends), it seems to me that these are not recordings of their emotions and their lives, but some kind of suicide note, the battle of psychics is immediately remembered when they show a photograph or a suicide note with such a tragic voice "this was the last photo" or "suicide note ska ".
5) these are strange dreams, always some scary, always negative, I constantly run away from danger or fight with some creatures.
6) Behavior (for example, on the street, I think I I behave somehow strangely, nothing else, it seems to me everyone is looking "askance" at me and saying that I have lost my mind. I always try to walk where there are no people, if I see, then I try to go around, through the bushes, grass, and this behavior seems unacceptable to me. By the way, I also have agorophobia.
Tell me, please, do these 6 points of a sick mind testify? I am very afraid and every time there is a picture in my head of being taken to a psychiatric hospital and everyone is discussing me.