It is necessary to determine the causes of ischemic stroke. This is quite difficult to do. A little over a year has passed since I experienced two strokes one after the other. The second is very difficult - four days in intensive care. Learned to eat, walk, move muscles again. None of the doctors could indicate the reason. The main idea of treatment is work and physical education, everything is in the hands of the patient. No one is immune from a second stroke. The reason was not determined! I am sure you cannot fully recover.
According to the American organization National Stroke Association, 10% of people after a stroke spontaneously and completely recover all impaired functions within 1-1.5 months. 10% have such severe disorders that they cannot be restored.
Another 20% (more in our country) die within a month after a stroke.
The remaining 60% have certain consequences (impaired speech, swallowing, thinking, perception, psycho- emotional sphere, sensitivity, movements, etc.).
To simplify a little, we can say that of these 60%, 20% have mild consequences (they have a chance of a full recovery), 20% have moderate consequences and the remaining 20% have severe ones.
People with moderate to severe strokes are likely to have partial recovery.