A Nigella’s mango cheesecake recipe inspired. Are you looking to make the perfect summertime dessert? I’m here with a recipe for Nigella’s cheesecake that is sure to be a hit! This cheesecake has been such an amazing crowd-pleaser, from backyard BBQs to potlucks. It’s creamy and sweet, plus it looks great when served!
I’ve been researching and testing out desserts for years now, so I know what works best. In this article, I’ll take you through step-by-step instructions on how to make this delicious treat. But beyond just the recipe itself, I’ll also give tips on some of the most important parts of baking – like making sure all your ingredients are fresh and adjusting oven temperatures if necessary! So let’s get started and learn how to whip up an amazing dessert that everyone will love.
Nigella’s Mango Cheesecake Recipe: How To Make The Perfect DessertCourse: cheesecake recipe, DessertDifficulty: Medium, Easy
Graham cracker (Crumbled / Crumbs)
Puree fresh or frozen mango
- Cream Cheese
- The first step is to mix together the crust ingredients of graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- pressing the mixture into a springform pan
- puree fresh or frozen mango with some lemon juice
- stir in cornstarch for thickening.
- Cream Cheese
- Next comes creating the cream cheese filling by combining cream cheese with sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Once both fillings are ready, it’s time to assemble them into one beautiful dessert!
- Start by spooning half of the mango filling onto your prepared crust then cover with all of the cream cheese mixture followed by spoonfuls of remaining mango on top.
- Finally bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and set in middle when jiggled slightly!
- To get that perfect balance between sweet and tart flavours from your mangos be sure you’re using ripe fruit that has been peeled and diced properly – this will help ensure a more consistent flavour throughout each bite!
For added decorative touches sprinkle over some chopped nuts or shredded coconut before serving along side lightly whipped cream if desired. If not eating straight away store any leftover slices covered tightly in fridge up to 4 days – just remember to let cool completely before covering so steam doesn’t build up inside container causing condensation which can ruin texture of cake! As far as substitutions go feel free replace mangos with other types fruits like peaches or strawberries but adjust baking time accordingly since different fruits can have varying levels moisture within them affecting how long they take cook through properly without drying out too much during baking process. Whatever variation you choose though we hope you enjoy every last morsel as much we do ours here at home!
Another Tasty Treat to try!
Treat yourself to something special with this Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake Recipe! Experience a heavenly blend of creamy cheesecake with crunchy, caramelized Lotus Biscoff cookies. Our easy-to-follow guide will walk you through every step of the way so you can enjoy this delicious and irresistible dessert in no time.
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake Recipe: A Deliciously Irresistible Treat